Friday 14 September 2012

NOTD Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish



With the weather getting colder it's starting to feel more like autumn and I love the autumn/winter seasons that feeling of coming in from the cold putting the heating on full and snuggling under a blanket on the sofa to watch a film is my idea of heaven so I decided to dig out all my 'winter' nail polishes and this is one of my faves it's Rimmel 60 seconds in the shade movie star.

This polish claims to dry in 60 seconds and one coat is needed, now I can agree with the drying time but after one coat it looked a little patchy so I need 2, it is a lovely deep red with a gold and red shimmer/sparkle running through it.

What's your favourite autumn shade?

XxX BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. That polish is a lovely colour - it would be a really nice shade for the Christmas period too I think.

    At the moment I am definitely favouring berry and burgundy tones for Fall this year!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. a perfect shade for christmas! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete