Friday 27 July 2012

My New Holy Grail Cleanser

For me one cleanser is the same as the next I have never found one that clears my skin Without drying it until now, I really cannot believe that I haven't bought this product before as I LOVE the brand.

SOAP AND GLORY PEACHES AND CLEAN


This cleanser is amazing I could see a major improvement in my skin after only 2 days, it has made my skin brighter smoother and best of all 99% of my blemishes have gone ( they have been permanent fixtures on my face for over 5 months and wouldn't budge).

In the past few days I have stopped wearing heavy foundation I have found that I only need a little bit of concealer under my eyes and maybe a bb cream.

When I first used peaches and clean I wasn't that keen on it being a cleansing milk I'm used to cleansers foaming when applying it to my skin, on the bottle it tells you to apply a little extra to and spots or problem areas I leave it on for a few minutes then wipe away with a cloth then pat my face dry it doesn't leave it feeling tight or dry i do this twice a day.

Before using this I was using 3 different things on my face to try and clear the blemishes and now i only use peaches and clean and will do for the foreseeable future. This product for me is perfect i definitely recommend that you try this cleanser I'm going to buy 3 more while soap and glory is on 3 for 2 I don't want to be running out as the other half has started using it haha

Let me know what you think of peaches and clean

XxXxX

3 comments:

  1. I love this cleanser too and totally agree with you on it clearing up blemishes - I've been using it for about 5 weeks now and it has done wonders for my skin!

    Great review! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this one lately! I'll have to try it. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. It realy is a brilliant product xx

    ReplyDelete