Friday 15 June 2012

NO.7 vital brights cream blush

While i was in boots picking up a few things there was a stand at the checkout with some reduced products in and this was one of them it was a bargain at £1 reduced from £10 now I have no idea why it had been reduced there is nothing wrong with it.




The best thing is I have been looking for a bright pink blusher for ages and to find this beautiful colour and such a cheap price must have been fate.


I haven't used a cream blush before it's not that I didn't want to I just never got around to buying one, I wish I had got one sooner I love it you only need the smallest amount of product to get a nice colour, I have been applying this with my real techniques stippling brush and the two work wonderfully together.


The blush it's self is super pigmented this is just one swipe on my hand, the only thing is I don't think I would pay full price for this I mean 10 for a blusher is just a bit too much for me.

At full price it's available in two shades
Blooming Pink and Blossoming Pink
i got Blooming pink

Have you tried this blusher?
Whats your favourite cream blush?


XxXxX

2 comments: