Monday 4 June 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

Hiya,
so i have received an award from the wonderful Natalie from natalievsbeauty. I love her blog I'm always reading it she also has a youtube channel so go and have a watch
Thank you Natalie for giving me this award xxxx
  




The rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award is simple.

- Post a link of your Kreativ Blogger Award post to the person who awarded you it.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass it on to other bloggers.

So here are my 7 random facts:

I use sudocrem on my face EVERY night, it started as a weekend thing but my skin has been out of control for a couple of weeks so just trying to calm it down a bit.

I hate Liquorice (the black 1) always have and always will.

I bite my nails

I love Disney films

I'm quite shy with people i don't know

I hate how thin my hair is

I studied to be a hairdresser but quit 2 weeks before i qualified, It is one of my biggest  regrets :(


so there you have my 7 random facts


Now onto the bloggers that i want to give this award to:




Thanks for reading

XxxX










No comments:

Post a Comment