Wednesday 6 June 2012

DecoDiamante phone case review

Hiya everyone today's post is a review on a phone case I was sent from DecoDiamante she asked me what I would like on it so just gave her a few ideas and left her to it. When it arrived I was so excited to see what she had created for me and I love it, it's so sparkly and pink. It came well protected wrapped in bubble wrap and the postage bag , inside were a little pack of diamantés just in case any fall off.


I have had this case on my phone over a week and a couple of the gems have fallen off which isn't major problem as i easily glued them back on again, i expected some to come off as i use my phone all the time, the last case I had from ebay all the bits started falling off straight away and within a week there were no diamantes left on it.




I love the fact that these cases are so affordable because there are some company's out there that charge silly amounts of money for theirs .


Now I'm going to give you some info about prices and designs

Prices for phones:

Just diamantés and pearls -£10- This can be plain or mixed colours or a letter.

Diamantés, pearls and bigger pieces like bows, hearts, flowers, mirror pieces, Hello Kitty, Barbie etc..... -£12-£16 Depending on if you want a couple of pieces or lots (she can get hold of almost anything)

She also has pre-made cases ready to be sent out and makes the custom cases for most phones too so just contact her and ask if she has or can make a case for your phone

The custom cases can take between 1-2 weeks depending on if she has to order any anything in and will let you know how long it will take to get to you before payment.

She is also happy to DecoDiamante anything else like iPods, photo frames, trinket boxes.... Or any thing else you can think of. Prices start from £4 plus p&p

Postage:
She will happily post worldwide
Inside UK : £2.50
Outside UK : £4.00

I will leave all her links below


What ever you have in mind just ask her she will happily discuss anything with you.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to go and have a look at her profiles

XxXxX 



No comments:

Post a Comment