Sunday 6 May 2012

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty TAG

Hiya the lovely Lauren from offtobuttonmoon tagged all her readers to do the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag so here it is.

I tag all my subscribers/readers to do this.


1. Greed:

What is your most inexpensive beauty item?

My most inexpensive beauty item would have to be all the things i pick up from poundland eg: collection 2000 lip gloss, blusher/highlighter, Rimmel lipstick.

What is your most expensive beauty item?

That would be my Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet, i love it so much i use it everyday deffinatly worth the price tag.


2. Wrath:

What are your most delicious beauty products?

Definitely my cocoa butter Vaseline it smells so yummy.


3.Sloth:

What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Eyelash curlers i can never be bothered to use them i will some times but it's very rarely that they will leave my make up case.


5. Pride:

What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Concealer i don't think i could enjoy wearing make up without concealer as i have really bad dark circles and I'm so self conscious about them when i use concealer i can cover them up like they were never there.


6. Lust:

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Sense of humour, cleanliness, dress nice, and nice body
 (shallow i know but it's the way it is lol)


7. Envy:

What items would you most like to recieve as a gift:

 I like to receive gifts that are well thought out specifically for me it doesn't have to be expensive.


XxXxX








4 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry this has nothing to do with your great post but i have awarded you a blog award on my blog :) Love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have started back using my eyelash curlers again and they really do make such a difference! Even on days when your not wearing any eye makeup they just give your lashes more lenght and curl :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh by the way did you change around your page hun? Something looks different but I like it :)

      xxx

      Delete
    2. I made a new header lol the old one was a little plain so just wanted to spruse it up a bit thanks for noticing

      xxxx

      Delete