Saturday 31 March 2012

NOTD 'gold croc'


I was so excited to try out the Barry M croc effects, it took me a couple of attempts to get it right if you apply it too thick it doesn't crack right i ended up using the hairdryer to speed it up.

I love how it looks although i would say it was more of a mosaic effect than a croc one.

Here's what i used
'sorry for the poor quality picture'

Barry M croc effects 
 Avon Nailware Pro in 'gleaming gold'

I love Avon nail polish its so easy to apply and cheap.
 Do you have the croc effects and did you have any problems getting used to applying it.

XxXxX





2 comments:

  1. This has been down on my 'wishlist' a while now defiantly about time I went out and bought it lol it looks lovely on your nails :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i realy like it, like i said it took a bit of time playing with it to get the effect right

      xxxx

      Delete